Lori Ryan

Rachel Thompson

Aicha Zoubair

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Untimed by Andy Gavin

UntimedUntimed by Andy Gavin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

How realistic was the characterization? All were very realistic. I could imagine seeing these kids and what they went through.

How does the setting figure into the book? It was a well-written book. I could see it being made into a fantastic movie like the Pirates of the Caribbean.

What are some of the book's themes? They jumped from present, to the future and into the past. All were necessary to make this book a interesting read.

Did the book end the way you expected? Yes, it ended back where it started. With one exception, he brought Yvaine back with him.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Dí lo que piensas...