Lori Ryan

Rachel Thompson

Aicha Zoubair

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Review: Spare Change by Bette Lee Crosby

Spare ChangeSpare Change by Bette Lee Crosby
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


What makes a minor character memorable? Emma is memborable to me. She attempted to right a wrong but was a little lost in the process.

Did the book end the way you expected? No, it did not end the way I expected it to, it was better.

List the five major events in the story in the correct order. Olivia moves out of her parents house. Olivia gets engaged to Herbert, She ends the engagement to Herbert. Olivia meets Charlie and get’s married, Charlie and Olivia honeymoon in Florida. Charlie dies while in Florida. Olivia travels back home. Ethan sees his dad kill his mother. Then he sees Scooter Cobb murder his father. Ethan hitchhikes to his grandfather's.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Dí lo que piensas...