Lori Ryan

Rachel Thompson

Aicha Zoubair

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Marching With Caesar by R.W. Peake

Marching With Caesar: Civil WarMarching With Caesar: Civil War by R.W. Peake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Did the plot pull you in or did you feel you had to force yourself to read the book?I want to say the first sentence made this a book I could not put down. I cannot say that but after reading the first chapter, this book turned into to something I wanted to read.

How realistic was the characterization? Did the actions of the characters seem plausible? Honestly, this book and the whole series should be movies. I know I would watch them over and over, but then I would probably compare the movies to the books and be disappointed that so much was cut out.

How does the setting figure into the book? This book took a life of its own. I personally would have never believed that a historical book would be this interesting. Peake, has an amazing talent creating something that happened over 1000 years ago.

What are some of the book's themes? Civil war, friendship, the past, all of these are very important. Titus is recounting or telling his story.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Dí lo que piensas...