Lori Ryan

Rachel Thompson

Aicha Zoubair

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Fighting the Effects of Gravity: A Bittersweet Journey Into Middle Life by James Robinson, Jr.

Fighting the Effects of Gravity: A Bittersweet Journey Into Middle LifeFighting the Effects of Gravity: A Bittersweet Journey Into Middle Life by James Robinson, Jr.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The climax of any book or story is the exciting or interesting part. Each chapter had a climax and proved to be interesting.

Who do you think the author intended to read this book and why? People going thru or will be going thru middle age.

Is the title a good one or a poor one and why? I enjoyed the title. I thought it fit nicely with the story.

What are the most revealing scenes? Robinson talking about sex in midlife. Wasn't my favourite and I glossed over this chapter.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Dí lo que piensas...