Lori Ryan

Rachel Thompson

Aicha Zoubair

Friday, March 1, 2013

Review: Cruxim by Karin Cox

Cruxim: You Are Never AloneCruxim: You Are Never Alone by Karin Cox
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Did anyone in the book do something you did not like? Why? Beltran and Gandler were evil men.

What I didn't like. There wasn't anything that I disliked.

What problems does one of the characters have, and how does he or she solve it? Adedeo is held captive, starved, tortured and beaten. He refuses to give up. He breaks free and hunts for his ladies. His will and drive is remarkable. Killing vamps and drinking their blood renews his strength.

How would the book have been different if it had taken place in a different time or place? The story was about mythical creatures, so it needed to be set in that particular time.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Dí lo que piensas...