Lori Ryan

Rachel Thompson

Aicha Zoubair

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Review: Emma's Secret by Steena Holmes

Emma's SecretEmma's Secret by Steena Holmes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Do you find the characters convincing? The characters were convincing and believable. The story is told from different perspectives and as you understand how each character ticks, you feel like you know them and I LOVE when authors are able to do this.
How would the book have been different if it had taken place in a different time or place? I think the settings may be different and technological advances may cause minimal alterations to the story but the impact of losing a child - physically, mentally and emotionally - will be the same.
Would you recommend this book? To everyone I can. Steena's writing is so gripping, it's like watching a movie. And I really hope this book is made into a movie, it's one thing for these characters to come to life via my iPad but to see them on the big screen, I can't wait.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Dí lo que piensas...